For more than fifty years Jubilate’s writers have provided quality words and music for worship in churches across the world. From its early, pioneering ministry with young people and through decades of hymnbooks and publications, it has given voice to the worship of a generation. 

Jubilate’s agency administers the copyrights of many of the UK’s leading composers and writers and, in recent years, it created Resound Worship to encourage and promote a fresh wave of songwriters. In 2016 the Song & Hymn Writers Foundation (SHWF) was launched, a new umbrella charity which has helped to bring fresh impetus to Jubilate’s long-held desire to enrich the song of the church.

We are a small organisation with big dreams! Over the next few years we hope to grow our work through:

  • continuing to publish new hymns and songs of quality
  • supporting our writers in developing their craft
  • discovering and nurturing new song and hymn writers
  • training grass-roots writers and worship leaders through resources and workshops 
  • influencing the wider scene in partnership with other organisations and institutions

By God’s grace this can be achieved, through the efforts of our writers and staff, and through your support.

Jubilate Friends is a scheme for individuals who value Jubilate’s unique ministry and vision and wish to contribute regularly to the work in both finance and prayer. 

As a Jubilate Friend your support would help us provide more in the way of new music, resources and training, and thus be a key part in enabling the vision to become a reality.
We would keep you personally informed of all that is happening via our Friends Newsletter, and ensure that you are invited to central gatherings.

Join Jubilate Friends


UK taxpayers: Boost your donations by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. In order to gift aid your donations you must tick the box below:

Gift Aid Declaration

We still need you to complete this online declaration even if you have previously made a declaration offline

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

We can only claim GiftAid if this is your own personal money. It must not be on behalf of an organisation or company, or the result of collection or fundraising event.

Please enter your address for our records:

We're sorry

We can't claim Gift Aid on an amount which isn't your own money. We will remember your Gift Aid preferences for any future donations.

Please note that all gift aid claimed will be used for SHWF’s general funds, unless you request otherwise. Any such requests should be emailed to